ALL PHOTO EXCURSIONS:
We plan for these adventures for quite a long period prior to departure and we send non refundable payments to hotels, suppliers of transportation and outfitters. Therefore, we must strictly adhere to our refund policy for all travelers.
– Cancellations must be in writing.
ALASKA & NEW ENGLAND:
– Cancellations processed 60 days or less prior to departure require loss of entire fee.
– Cancellations processed before 60 days prior to departure require a $950.00 cancellation fee.
LONG WEEKEND TRIP:
– Cancellations made before 45 days prior to departure require a $200.00 loss of cancelation fee.
– Cancellations made 45 to 30 days prior to departure require a 50% loss of entire fee.
– Cancellation made 30 days or less prior to departure require a loss of entire fee.
1 DAY TRIPS:
– Cancellation within 24 hours or No Show will require loss of entire fee.
– We STRONGLY recommend purchasing full coverage travel insurance (trip cancellation for any reason, medical,evacuation) for trips other than one day excursions.
– Insurance is REQUIRED for ALASKA & NEW ENGLAND trips. We must send your payment to suppliers well in advance of our departure dates, we CANNOT offer refunds beyond those described in our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
– When you have secured Trip Insurance, proof of policy must be presented.
– Cole/Marr/Durham Photography Workshops LLC and/or its contracted providers will not be held responsible for missed connections, incorrect check-in times, improper documentation, lost, stolen or damaged luggage.
Any additional expenses caused by late or canceled transportation carriers will be borne by the traveler.
– Final payment will be due 100 days prior to departure for: ALASKA & NEW ENGLAND & CHURCHILL
– Final Payment will be due 45 days prior to departure for: LONG WEEKEND EXCURSIONS
– When signing on to one of our Photo Excursions, you agree to sign our Reservation Form ,Release of Liability (including cancellation), and Travel Insurance Purchase/Decline prior to departure of the trip.
– Travelers Insurance is strongly recommended.
– Deposits are due upon making your reservation.
TRIPS WITH OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS:
– Our trip costs are based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. Travelers who prefer a single room may have one at a single-room surcharge. We will make a roommate match for those who are willing to do so. If a roommate is not available, the single room surcharge will apply.
-Travelers may NOT SMOKE in areas where others are affected (in our vehicles or within enclosed areas or while others are around). The rooms we secure do not allow smoking. Please sign on to our trip knowing this.